please pray for ### get usdollars### for my tution

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray often but when ### how much my ### is heard. God was and answers my prayers but at times I feel like I don’t know how to pray. Recently I don’t feel like I pray correctly. Please guide me also prayer for my entire family as it’s been a tough 2 years for us all. It seems like every way we...
Replies
8
Views
207
Prayer to get the Director dismissed for justice seek and ask Jesus to remove his position as the company uses a contractor and ask the contractor to do illegal staff using the contractor company laptop as their issued laptop have removed and block the website, and the contractor did it for a...
Replies
8
Views
170
Please pray that I get someone back I truly love that I hope will be my wife. Her name is ###. I’m really love her.
Replies
5
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom