wmnoffaith1
Servant of All
Please pray for me for patience, forgiveness, and discernment. I have been asking for prayers recently because ever since I signed up for a Ministry program at church in Dec. everything has gone wrong. First financial, then health. My husband who is not a believer has been mocking me for praying and fasting saying, "I'm still waiting for your miracle!" Well, he went out of town on business yesterday and will be gone until Tuesday. Last night I received a text in error that he was trying to send to someone else about a girl and her abilities and skill in certain acts. Use your imagination. Once he realized his mistake, he texted me that he was very embarrassed, and that the text was not meant for me. But he seems to think it's no big deal. His friends are laughing about it. I'm praying about how to handle this.
