Please pray for financial breakthrough in our organisation

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for financial breakthrough in our organisation so that we may continue with the work of peace
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am looking to find work within a Christian organisation or church-related opportunity. Pray God can open doors in this area.
Replies
10
Views
170
Heavenly Father, I bring our organization before You today. I pray that You use our products and services to bless, uplift, and transform the lives of many people. Lord, please open doors of favor and grant us a financial breakthrough in our sales. Connect us with the right customers and...
Replies
10
Views
288
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please pray for our ministry. We are facing severe financial constraints, which are hindering us from sharing the Gospel effectively and supporting our ministry team. We pray for God's divine provision, open doors, and financial breakthrough so we can...
Replies
17
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom