Please pray for financial blessings, I'm in lack because ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveyouJesus

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for financial blessings, I'm in lack because of my surgery, please pray also for a God-fearing husband and my family be a channel of blessings.
 
Father God hear that request and grant it according to your will. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
384
I pray oh God that all financial doors should open in my life and family let all my business proposal be accepted wherever I submit them.
Replies
8
Views
288
Pray that my Husband ### starts working with financial counselors credit repair specialist, starts paying His tithes in full with honesty to God, not trying to cheat, the full amount before He buys or pays for anything else, and without regret or grudge in Jesus name. Pray that He will...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom