Please pray for: Finances/Money, Health and healing

Erefiarh

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for:

Finances/Money
Health and healing
Better faith
Family, friends, neighbours salvation
So can get a new place to live.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for great health, a new home, a new job, a new car, a new bike, a new iPhone. I pray to be healed from mental illness and for the judge to take mental illness off of my medical records so I don't have to be on the injection for the mental illness that I have. I want to come off of the...
Replies
8
Views
121
I pray for great health I pray for my health to get better I suffer from mental illness from schizophrenia and bi polar disorder I'm not sure if I actually have it though I do see things and hear voices so I know schizophrenia I may have but I dont know if I have bi polar disorder I pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
167
Hi, my name is ### Please Pray for God to Heal my Kidneys and Kidney Stones. Please ask Him to send His Healing Hand to touch my Body. Thank You 🩷
Replies
11
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,273
Messages
16,809,090
Members
650,681
Latest member
Tiyror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom