please pray for ###. ### feel ### health declining.### ...

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Be grateful that you want to take good care of your body, forgive yourself for whatever happened in the past, and begin the changes with kindness and patience. It's never too late to begin some good changes! Try to eat more healthy and to resist any unhealthy so-called "miracle diets", try to exercise a little (something you would like to do, regularly), be magnanimous with yourself, especially in the beginning, be gentle and positive in your new way of living!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had a horrible living situation for 3 years now that has kept my cortisol levels high and with inflation, I can't move out. I've had no peace and no stress relief and have stayed to myself in one area because of a bully. My health is declining which he wants. His evil is trying to knock...
Replies
5
Views
411
Heavenly father I ask in Jesus Christ name that you heal me of this sickness that I've been exposed to mold. Father God your omnipresent omniscient and omnipotent God you know all things the apartment complex is saying that there's no leaking and no mold in my apartment but you know the truth...
Replies
12
Views
96
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom