please pray for ###. ### feel ### health declining.### ...

fozzy

Prayer Partner
please pray for ###. I feel my health declining. My fingers go numb and I need to lose weight and become healthy. I want to be able to treat this temple right. Sometimes I feel so depressed and upset that I've mistreated this body and have not taken better care of it. I know that God has given me this life and I know that he has a plan, but sometimes I feel as though he can't accomplish what he wants in my life because I constantly destroy this temple (my body). I want freedom and I need self-control. It's hard trying to be healthy when my whole life I've struggled with this. Not to mention the anxiety I feel, the fear that's in my heart. I need God's presence in my life and I feel so trapped, like I'm a prisoner in my own body. Pray for ### that God would forgive me and pour out his grace upon my life. I need God so much and I'm really worried about my health. If there is anyone out there who can give me some insight and encouragement, please help me. I've been so down lately. Thank you for your time.
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

The numbness in your fingers could be low thyroid or pinched nerve in neck. The inability to lose weight, depression, and the anxiety both sound like thyroid/adrenal issues. Get bloodwork done at a doctor's. If they consider it to be "normal", then find a naturopath. God bless.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We have to eat, it's a hard one to overcome.

I pray the Lord give you the will to do the things you need to do to be healthy.

In Jesus name.
 
I have prayed for you. God cares for you more than you can ever imagine, just place your trust in Him no matter how deep your problems are, God can handle it all.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

"Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us." {Romans 8:37}
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have had a horrible living situation for 3 years now that has kept my cortisol levels high and with inflation, I can't move out. I've had no peace and no stress relief and have stayed to myself in one area because of a bully. My health is declining which he wants. His evil is trying to knock...
Replies
5
Views
411
Heavenly father I ask in Jesus Christ name that you heal me of this sickness that I've been exposed to mold. Father God your omnipresent omniscient and omnipotent God you know all things the apartment complex is saying that there's no leaking and no mold in my apartment but you know the truth...
Replies
12
Views
97
Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom