Please Pray For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that my dad's businesses succeed so that we will be out of this financial trouble we're drowning in. May all be well in our family and everyone in my family may be well in health so we can continue to love each other. Pray that my science test tomorrow is one that I will get a good grade on. Pray that my mom and dad will stop fighting because it is emotionally damaging me.

My dad's restaurants have been going out of business and now he is practically broke and now he cannot support us well enough and even though I'm still a young girl, I understand why this would happen. Maybe it is a punishment from God because he left my mom for another woman. But even though it is a punishment, it is affecting our whole family. Recently, our family has been torn apart. My aunts end up buying me a lot of things that before my dad left we could have afforded. Now since my mom doesn't have a job because she is a single mom now and needs to take care of me and my 10-year-old sister, we don't really have anyone to depend on.

Ever since my dad stopped coming home and even before that, our family was a huge wreck. And now my dad is broke and in debt and working so hard to support us and he isn't making enough money. Even though he opened up a new restaurant, he is still broke and unsuccessful. His first restaurant was okay in success but now they are both very slow and not thriving like before. Please pray that God will resolve this somehow.

Even though I am only thirteen years old, I understand a lot more than I should because of how much this is affecting me and this is why I am writing this right now hoping you will pray for my family.

God Bless
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
145
Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
12
Views
242
Please grant my daughter, who is abroad, good health and the ability to call home every day.Please grant my youngest son the chance to graduate from university and find a job immediately.Please grant my family enough money each month to cover electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom