Please Pray For ### Family..

  • Thread starter Thread starter lostinlove
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lostinlove

Guest
I lost the love of my life and the father of my child... He remarried to another girl three months after we ended our long-term relationship. I wasn't sure of our relationship and strained it when he was willing to work on us. There is nothing in life I want more than to restore our family and to be his wife. I can't stand the thought of our daughter going through this back and forth her whole life. I need my family together and I want my life back. Please God restore my family, our trust, and love. I can't get through this without your help. Please pray that his heart will melt and he will see how important being together is for our daughter. Please make him see how much I love him and please let him trust me again. I ask for strength and wish to push out insecurities and doubt of both of our minds and hearts. Please let us release the mistakes of our past and allow us to start over with good feelings and with love.

I wish nothing but the best for this woman he is with, but I need him back to make my family complete.

Please God let her find the right person for her and please give her a good life, but please let her understand how badly she is hurting my daughter and me and how much we need him back in our lives.

Please pray if this is God's will that my family will be whole again.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, During a family get togther yesterday, the tragic and shocking loss of our family cat happened. It happened out of nowhere. I would like to ask please pray our cat is with the Lord now in heaven and is at peace and comfort. Please pray my family is comforted and has relief...
Replies
7
Views
151
Please let my daughter, who lives abroad, call home every day. Please let my youngest son graduate from university and find a job immediately. Please let my family have enough money each month to pay for electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
10
Views
201
Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
12
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,649
Messages
16,801,896
Members
650,173
Latest member
Muarxourhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom