Please Pray For ### Family That Work Will Come Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofhope

Servant of All
Dear Jesus I come to with a heavy heart. Lord I have had another sleepless night. I know we should never worry over things we can't control but I guess it's from the love of being a mother. I know you know how sick my son is and our situation of maybe losing our family farm and home. Our lives have experienced tragedy before and you comforted us. Lord if it be your will please show us a way to gain extra or better paying work. I pray that you will touch my son's body and stop the pain. He is such a good and giving man. We give all the praise to you. For in you nothing is impossible. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father, in the blessed name of Your Son Jesus, we ask that You would do a miracle in this family's life, You have NEVER failed us before and we know that You NEVER will. You know their every need and we ask that You will meet them this very day. We give You ALL the praise, honor, and glory, amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I pray that a work will come soon and I will be blessed with a better life.
Replies
9
Views
230
Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
9
Views
200
Please pray that work will come in so my land lord, which is also a property manager, doesn't evict me. I've been doing this for years & it pay just my rent & now that I'm old their saying there isn't enough work & they don't need me. Please pray that the work comes in & they will still need me...
Replies
14
Views
497
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom