Please pray for every struggle that I'm ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I will pass every exam even if I don't learn, I will not fall into temptation, I will have a bright future, I will be held by MY LORD and MASTER SAVIOUR, guide me through life struggles, in the name of Jesus who died on the cross for my sins and through Him my faith is renewed amen.
Replies
7
Views
270
Also if i forgot something in how its supose to be done please tell me i still remember when i always forgot to say in jesus name amen after praying my brain injury made me forget but when someone pointed that to me and explain why i now do it. this is my first testimony. Brothers and sisters, I...
Replies
11
Views
213
Lord Jesus, please help me. You know the struggles, pressures, tensions that I am going through at my work place. There is no one to help me, guide me. Lord Jesus, hold my hand and lead me in the path I should go. Take control of my life. Perfect everything that concerns me. Bless me with your...
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom