PLEASE PRAY FOR EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP COMPANY IN ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP COMPANY IN ### TO PRODUCE THE MAKE UP I DESIRE THAT MEET AND FITS ALL MY NEEDS AND DESIRES AND EXCEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS I COMMAND IN JESUS NAME THIS MAKE UP MADE PRODUCED ON THE SHELF ABUNDANTLY NOW WITHOUT DELAY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY MY MAKE UP BAG TOTAL FULL WITH ALL THE MAKE UP I DESIRE AND RUNNING OVER WITHOUT DELAY IN JESUS NAME MAKE THIS REAL LORD I PRAY BREAKTHROUGH VICTORY SUCCESS WITH THIS IN JESUS NAME LORD GIVE ALL THE COMPANIES THE WISDOM, DESIRE, RIGHT INGREDIENTS IN JESUS NAME
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
luke chapter 1 vs. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please take control of every single all make up brands companies for me now please give all every make up brands companies all every make up manufacturers please lord the very very best ever textures colour tones consistency ingredients formula for all the new make up foundations tinted...
Replies
6
Views
187
Lord please please make all every single all particular things products items clothes cosmetics all things I am.looking for desire no matter what they are please lord make them all available please lord to me in every way bow please flood all placds all shops all make up brands companys all...
Replies
4
Views
128
Lord please please make all every single all particular things products items new very best ever new foundations I desite new very best ever nee tinted mostruisers cosmetics I desire all clothes I desire realky streachy comfortable Jean's trousers stunning suits 2 peices high neck stunning tops...
Replies
4
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom