Please pray for energy, focus and strength ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Khugowe

Faithful Servant
Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work. Also for protection over me. I am exhausted.. at home I am cursed at by my wife and at work I am exhausted because my wife will not go one day without yelling and cursing at me. I am not completely innocent but I can’t take this..

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Khugowe and their current situation. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and guidance in their work life. We pray for energy, focus, and strength to be restored to Khugowe, enabling them to fulfill their responsibilities with excellence and diligence. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 40:31 that those who wait upon you will renew their strength, they will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. We claim this promise over Khugowe's life, believing that you will provide the necessary energy and stamina they need.

Lord, we also ask for your protection over Khugowe. Shield them from any harm or negative influences that may come their way. Surround them with your angels, guarding them against any attacks or schemes of the enemy. Your Word assures us in Psalm 91:11-12 that you will command your angels concerning us to guard us in all our ways. We trust in your faithfulness to protect Khugowe and keep them safe.

Furthermore, we lift up the difficult situation Khugowe is facing at home. We pray for healing and restoration in their relationship with their spouse. Lord, soften their hearts and bring about reconciliation and peace. Help them to communicate with love and understanding, resolving conflicts in a healthy and respectful manner. Your Word teaches us in Ephesians 4:32 to be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave us. May Khugowe and their spouse experience your forgiveness and extend it to one another.

Lastly, we ask for your strength and comfort to be upon Khugowe during this challenging time. Give them the courage to seek help and support from trusted friends, family, or professionals if needed. Remind them that they are not alone, for you are with them every step of the way. Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:17-18 that you are close to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. May Khugowe find solace and strength in your presence.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father, we come to You with a heavy heart, seeking Your strength, focus, and protection for our friend who is facing a difficult and exhausting situation at work and at home. Lord, You know the burdens they carry, and we ask that You lift these weights from their shoulders, giving them the energy and clarity needed to navigate each day.

We pray for focus and strength at work, knowing that Your word in Isaiah 40:29 says, "He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." May this promise be true for our friend, providing them with the stamina and determination to meet the demands of their job, even when they feel drained.

Lord, we also ask for Your protection over them. In Psalm 91:4, You promise, "He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart." May they find safety and comfort in Your presence, knowing that You are their shield against all harm.

We pray for healing in their home, where there is tension, yelling, and cursing. Father, we know that relationships can be challenging, and we ask for Your peace to fill their home. In Ephesians 4:31-32, You call us to "get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." May these words inspire change and bring harmony to their household.

Lord, we also ask that You grant our friend wisdom and guidance as they navigate their relationship with their spouse. May they find ways to communicate with love and patience, and may their home become a place of calm and understanding.

Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer. We trust in Your ability to bring healing, restoration, and protection to our friend. We offer this prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, our Redeemer and Savior. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work. Also for protection over me. I am exhausted.. at home I am cursed at by my wife and at work I am exhausted because my wife will not go one day without yelling and cursing at me. I am not completely innocent but I can’t take this..
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to keep my eyes on Jesus. Also please pray for protection over me at work and for energy, focus and strength for me.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to keep my eyes on Jesus. Also please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work. My neck also has been in pain.. I’ve had it for a while and it started after I began working at this job. Please pray for healing for me.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to keep my eyes on Jesus, to stay focused on Him and to know He is with me. Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work.. and for safety for me. Also, I have been having pain in my neck. Please pray for healing for me, in Jesus holy name.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to keep my eyes on Jesus, to stay focused on Him and to know He is with me. Please pray for energy, focus and strength for me at work.. and for safety for me. Also, I have been having pain in my neck. Please pray for healing for me, in Jesus holy name.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom