Please Pray For Direction And Self Belief

  • Thread starter Thread starter leelee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leelee

Guest
Please pray for me to find direction and what path I am to go down now to bring money into our home. Recently adopted a 2-year-old child from China and lost employment to stay home to help with bonding and medical issues and now I am running out of money and do not know where to turn. My daughter still needs me and I need her. He wanted us together. I have artistic abilities and office skills, I just do not believe in myself anymore and I am lost and do not know where to turn and how to move forward and I need to figure this out soon as money is running out. Thank you.
 
Lord turning to you as always for help in support for all needs and the love we give to you cannot be matched. Please consider these needs as we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for direction and clarification to take my pet to the vet Jesus Christ Show me which one Thank you amen I am also praying for any of your needs. Stay strong God bless you
Replies
13
Views
456
Pray for direction and open door to best place to live, make friends and save money. Praise God, my provider! Help me serve God today at work. I have faith I can get good work done. Help me honor my body with best food, good attitude, exercise and sleep!
Replies
7
Views
442
Heavenly Father I pray for direction to find the right printing place. I also pray for new customers for the photography & stickers and health coaching side. Father I am your people I pray that you will grant me peace and bring the funds for the rent and baron in Jesus name. I also pray for...
Replies
8
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,550
Messages
16,778,013
Members
648,114
Latest member
Halaland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom