Please Pray for ### - depression, loneliness, Employment, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Pray for ### - depression, loneliness, Employment, ### - Family Issues, ### - Reconciliation, ### - Physical ailment, ### - Health And for the welfare of everyone praying for me. Also for everyone else who asked for my priesthood. Many other requests have received good answers. The above mentioned are still waiting for a good answer for two years now. Thank you.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m just depressed, all I want to do is just lay in bed. Every time I try to do good something just knocks me back down. I’m mentally exhausted. I’m just here .. numb. No friends, no relationship, no trustworthy family. I just have God/Jesus spiritually but physically I’m alone 💔
Replies
12
Views
419
Prayer against tormenting spirits Prayer against the spirit of fear Prayer against depression Prayer against impostor syndrome Background: Ever since I got promoted to a senior executive position in a non-profit organisation I have been facing a lot of spiritual attacks. Unfortunately I have...
Replies
9
Views
364
It's a daily chore to get out of bed. Depression and loneliness hang like a huge cloud. Going out and getting around people only makes me feel more lonely and worthless. Doesn't help having no friends and no support system. People only offer lip service. It sucks when churches are filled with...
Replies
11
Views
603
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom