Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for brother Jeremy, for mighty protection for Him. Also, that the Lord will restore his health from the beatings/persecution. Also, for urgent need of $250,000 for Him and US bank account (ID, ATM car, internet access).

We lift up brother Jeremy to you, Lord Jesus, and we pray for your mighty protection over him. In the face of persecution and beatings, we ask that you surround him with your divine shield and keep him safe from harm. We also pray for the restoration of his health, that you would bring healing and strength to his body.

Lord, we understand that there are urgent financial needs in brother Jeremy's life. We ask that you provide for him according to your abundant riches. You are the God who owns the cattle on a thousand hills, and we trust in your provision. We pray for a financial breakthrough of $250,000, knowing that you are able to meet all our needs according to your glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, we also pray for the specific request of a US bank account ID, ATM card, and internet access. We ask that you open the doors for brother Jeremy to have the necessary resources and tools to manage his finances and connect with the world around him.

We claim the promises of your Word, Lord, as we pray for brother Jeremy. In Genesis 32, Jacob reminded you of your promise to deal well with him, and we do the same now. We come before you in the authority of the name of Jesus, knowing that it is through him that we have access to the Father. We trust in your faithfulness and your ability to answer our prayers.

We also pray for all those who are facing persecution and hardships for their faith. Strengthen them, Lord, and grant them courage and endurance. May they experience your presence and peace in the midst of their trials.

Finally, we pray for the Church as a whole. Pour out your Holy Spirit upon us, Lord, and revive our hearts. May we be a light in the darkness, proclaiming your truth and love to the world. We pray for unity among believers and for the transformation of those who do not yet know you.

We offer these prayers in the name of Jesus, our Advocate and Intercessor, who intercedes for us before the throne of grace. Amen.

Scripture references: Genesis 32:9, John 14:6, Philippians 4:19

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please pray for brother Jeremy, that the Lord will exalt him for his humility, and bless him for his sincerity. Pray the Lord will convict those who have persecuted, mocked, and backstabbed him (including carnal Christians). Pray that brother Jeremy's sisters will pray in the Spirit and be in...
Replies
Views
Please pray for brother Jeremy, that the Lord will exalt him for his humility, and bless him for his sincerity. Pray the Lord will convict those who have persecuted, mocked, and backstabbed him (including carnal Christians). Pray that brother Jeremy's sisters will pray in the Spirit and be in...
Replies
Views
Hello please pray for healing for Jeremy and me and our relationship and friendship and also for his two dogs for healing and for God to remove the demons from the dogs they act so aggressive and naughty
Replies
Views
Please pray that the Lord protects and blesses brother Jeremy and that the Lord blesses and protects his family and that they may be in touch as soon as possible. For restoration of the body of Christ, and salvation for many in this generation to believe on the Lord and repent.
Replies
Views
Hello.plesse pray for healing for Jeremy and for the truth to come out about him whether he cheated or is cheating on me with another girl
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom