PLEASE PRAY FOR BREAKTHROUGH AND VICTORY FOR ### IN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR BREAKTHROUGH AND VICTORY FOR ME IN THIS ASAP I HAD A GREAT FOUNDATION AND THEY TOOK IT OFF THE MARKET I WANT SIMILAR TO WHAT I HAD EVEN BETTER I HAVE WRITTEN TO ALL THE MAKE UP COMPANIES TO DO THIS FOR YEARS AND I NEED BREAKTHROUGH LORD IN JESUS NAME I WILL NOT GIVE UP GRANT ME BREAKTHROUGH VICTORY SUCCESS WITH THIS IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND IN THE NAME OF JESUS ALL MAKE UP COMPANIES AND BRANDS IN BOOTS SUPERDRUG THE BODY SHOP TO PRODUCE AMAZING NEW UPLIFTING TOTAL TRANSFORMING AMAZING NEW FOUNDATION TINTED MOISTURIZERS BB CREAMS THAT MEETS ALL MY NEEDS DESIRES I COMMAND THEM MADE PRODUCED ON THE SHELF ABUNDANTLY NOW AND FOR THEM TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND MY EMPTY MAKE UP BAG TOTAL FULL ABUNDANTLY AND RUNNING OVER WITH ALL THE MAKE UP I DESIRE SPEEDILY LORD GRANT ME PLEASE THIS REQUEST DESIRE GIVE ALL THE MAKE UP COMPANIES THE WISDOM DESIRE RIGHT INGREDIENTS PLEASE IN JESUS NAME SS
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son. Jesus I come to You right now with urgency, faith, and complete trust in Your power. You are the God of miracles, the God who makes a way when there seems to be no way. Lord, I am asking for immediate restoration and full renewal of all his much-needed services today...
Replies
8
Views
252
Jesus I ask for Your miracle, victory, favor and breakthrough in my ###'s much need service renewal right now. Jesus, I pray that all the paperwork are submitted correctly quickly for the increased PCA, so he may receive the best care possible and his caregivers will be able to be paid for their...
Replies
9
Views
294
Please, please pray for a miracle my son's paperwork was submitted without the changes that need and can cut his hours tremendously, which will affect his much-needed care. Presently, his caregivers are working with him but will not be paid for some of the hours they are working right now if...
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom