Please pray for ###. Break and return all evil ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray, please, that God make all outside influence, take down, cripple, scatter, and backfire all resources and anything evil and wicked and all that are involve, hired and recruited, evil, wickedness and enemies attacking us , my entire household and my friend ### and her children sleep...
Replies
11
Views
442
Break all evil Lord don't let your enemies get away from all their corruption here, fight them with fire bring us justice and your Godly to reach out to, so exhausted please protect us in everything that we ask please Christ Jesus bring us strength favor justice protection and miracle open...
Replies
11
Views
352
Please help me pray to break all curses I may have unintentionally placed on myself in my life with my reckless words. Looking back I realize I have spoken out loud things and times of difficulty. During a break up, I said I was done with relationships and would be alone forever or something...
Replies
9
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom