Please pray for ### as ### suffering from ###

Gretal

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as I'm suffering from 1 yr with my sickness.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as am having nerves problem and suffering from diabetes hypertension and arthritis stagnation nativity sadness
Replies
10
Views
204
I beg you to pray for ###, who has been isolating because of self hatred and shame. He doesn’t allow himself to step closer to God or happiness, because he feels unworthy and dirty. If you don’t mind, please pray for his healing and for our reunion in love. Thank you all
Replies
9
Views
177
Please pray that I would have protection from witchcraft. I am struggling to sleep, it seems to be in my current accomodation. It is very hard to sleep here, I can feel something that I have never dealt with before. Please also pray for suitable employment, a ministry and the ability to keep up...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom