Please pray for ### as in coming days ### am planning

Avinash Basil

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me as in coming days I am planning to start a business with a new partner. I want this to happen as we both are in need of it.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I surrender to You our coming days. You know our situation. You know that right now, we are struggling financially and sometimes we don't even know how we will make ends meet. But despite everything, we choose to trust You. Lord, please provide for our needs. May the money we have be...
Replies
12
Views
202
I am planning to buy a car. I paid down payment and applied for an emi loan and they rejected it. Again I applied yesterday. Waiting for my approval in my loan. God please approve my loan and give me blessing to buy a car. My wife likes a car very much; that's the reason I decided to buy it. I...
Replies
7
Views
304
Jesus, please be with me in the coming days. I really need this job — without it, we could lose everything. I’m a mother of ###, and the weight on my shoulders feels heavy. Please give me peace, strength, and calm. Help me feel seen, respected, and treated with kindness. Let my work be steady...
Replies
9
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom