Please Pray For Anonymous

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
I have had enough and I wish God was merciful enough to let me die. I can't take it anymore constant paranoia and people making fun of me because of my aspergers syndrome. I've dealt with it for years and it never gets any better, people dislike me because of it and I am usually lonely. I don't know why God made me have aspergers in the first place, all it's done is caused me pain and rejection.
 
When You Need to be Strong….

I look at the days ahead and wonder what they hold. Don't we all?

And then these words make their way to my heart:

"Go in the strength you have...am I not sending you?"Judges 6:14

We don't have to...wait to overcome our weaknesses,

complete the ten point improvement plan, figure everything out.

The strength we already have is all the strength we need.

Because we have a limitless God within us who loves us.

As is. And He promises to stick by us.All the way.

(This is written by ###)

I thought you might like this…Be Encouraged. God loves You and when you get down to it…that is all that really matters…God LOVES YOU!!!

Be Encouraged, I Am Praying For You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Holy Father, God I can’t even imagine or grasp the love You have for Me. Your love for me and Your plan to save me overwhelms and humbles me. It boggles my imagination. That Jesus would die for me so that I can live with You captures my heart! God I ask in Jesus’ name, Heal my heart. Deliver me Jesus. Fix what is wrong in my life and make it right. God Thank You for loving me and answering this prayer with a yes and amen!!!!



Listen To This Song….http://youtu.be/jrmOGSsOCAM
 
:rainbow:Thankyou, for your reply
default_rainbow.gif


default_rainbow.gif
Thankyou, for your reply, dear friend, God bless
default_rainbow.gif
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Dear friend, I believe the gifts of healing and the working of miracles are in full function today if we are willing by the grace and mercy of God to do our part. So I preach your complete healing and your divine miracle according to God in Mark 16:18-20. I have asked God to allow me pick up the serpent and to drink this deadly poison and when this is done I will lay my hands on you, in the Spirit, and I believe you will recover completely just as Jesus Christ completely healed and worked miracles in people when He walked the earth.

The Lord is working with me and confirming this word with signs following. And also, God stated in John 14:11-13, the promise of these works and greater works will we do because Jesus Christ went to be with His Father in Heaven. In Jesus Name I ask You Almighty God for this healing and miracle within your precious daughter, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. Daughter of God, receive your healing and miracle of being completely cured and walk in divine health. Amen!

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark%2016:18-20&version=KJV

/>http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2014:11-13&version=KJV
 
Lord please let this letter be a sign to you to start thinking about not blaming yourself for this disease. Let this disease help you to understand God has made you special in your own way. That is the way God made you so rejoice praise him and make your life happy! Be not afraid and try to join different groups maybe one with people that have the same disease with you. Therefore they may have more in common. Let yourself rejoice in your life. I will ask God for your transference to good change, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father pls kindly deliver me from all lustful thoughts and the title of a song and its sounds and words and the two authors. Pls kindly erase from memory so I won't remember it. Pls kindly erase all the people I encountered after sms in ###/### till now. Pls kindly erase them and their...
Replies
8
Views
133
It's a rumor that our ### will stop social security if he do that he will affect the disabled and homeless. I will work full time if I have to the economy is very horrible lack of jobs and food and housing prices are very high . This is giving me anxiety not just for me for everyone in the world...
Replies
8
Views
206
MY PRAYER: I don't feel safe going to discipleship because of active hostile people might do something bad to me. Please pray that God would prevent me from going if he senses danger and that he would answer quickly and do not delay. I am going in a few weeks and I really don't know what to do...
Replies
4
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom