Please pray for ### and ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for your prayers today. I need help. In every way. God knows what I need. I trust him. But I am scared and anxiety. I need help to move forward and come to resolve quickly. To have peace and calm and to be strong in leadership and as a wife and mother and person. Financial...
Replies
7
Views
128
Pray for mental healing, health, deliverance, and clear mind and stability in Jesus' name, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
21
I would like prayer for stability in relationships, emotionally and mentally. Wealth in every aspect of life because God wants me to prosper in all things (3 John 1:2). I would especially like prayers for a job that I like and will become good at with good compensation. Prayers for humility...
Replies
10
Views
47
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom