Please pray for ### and ### ...

I have prayed for you and your family. Praying Jesus will heal them and bring them closer to Him. In Jesus Name amen
Thank you kindly, I appreciate your prayer~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this tо lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
Thank you kindly, I appreciate your prayers~God bless you abundantly 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He sent this message: "Got a call that my grandma got rushed to the hospital. She isn’t doing too good at all and the doctor said she’d be lucky to make it 48 hours and the family has to make a decision in that time frame. She has COPD and a massive mass on her lungs. This is one of the hardest...
Replies
10
Views
222
I am seeking strength and healing for my mother (###) from India. She is facing a very tough health challenge with COPD and one lung capacity. Please pray her breathing difficulties are removed and that she finds comfort.
Replies
9
Views
276
Please pray for the healing of ### who is suffering with double pneumonia, heart failure, and copd. Thank You & God Bless
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,148
Messages
16,796,696
Members
649,693
Latest member
Aeraeraindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom