Please pray for ### and ###, we have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tink413

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me and my family, we have to go to court on ###/### to become evicted, I found another apartment much cheaper and yes even nicer, the problem is my credit is so bad, I ask that you pray that a miracle happens and the rental company somehow looks over my credit, I do believe in miracles so I know by trusting God this can happen, I ask that you pray also to give me the patience and strength to hear my Father. Thank you and May God Bless you
 
I'm sorry, but it seems like your message is incomplete. Could you please provide more details or clarify what you need assistance with?
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in the Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I AM PRAYING VERY HARD FOR YOUR MIRACLE. I WANT TO GIVE YOU A LITTLE ADVICE THAT MAY NOT HELP YOU NOW -- THAT IS WHERE THE MIRACLE COMES IN -- BUT COULD REALLY HELP YOU DIG YOUR WAY OUT OF FINANCIAL HOLE IN FUTURE. FIRST IS LEGIT DEBT CONSOLIDATION COMPANY. THEY WILL BARTER DOWN YOUR BILLS WITH YOUR CREDITORS AND GET YOU INTO ONE FIXED MONTHLY PAYMENT. THE OTHER IS SECURED CREDIT CARD. I WAS REJECTED BY PENNY'S, MACEY'S, SEARS... FINALLY I STOPPED APPLYING BECAUSE MY FRIEND RIGHTFULLY EXPLAINED THAT EVERY REJECTION MAKES YOUR CREDIT RATING EVEN WORSE. THEN I WENT TO BANK AND PUT THREE HUNDRED BUCKS TO GET SECURED CREDIT CARD. I CHARGED ON IT EVERY MONTH -- FORTY BUCKS IS GOOD ENOUGH EVEN. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY -- AND THEN PAID BACK WHAT I CHARGED IN FULL AND EARLY. NOW ONE YEAR LATER, I HAVE UNSECURED CARD. THE THREE HUNDRED WAS PUT BACK INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. AND I HAVE A ONE-THOUSAND-DOLLAR CREDIT LIMIT AT PENNY'S. YOU HAVE TO REALLY BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU DO OF COURSE. YOU CAN NOT SPEND ABOVE YOUR MEANS. THE GREAT THING WITH PENNY'S AND MACY'S CARDS IS IF YOU HAVE TWENTY PER CENT SALE ALREADY, THEY WILL KNOCK OFF EVEN MORE MONEY BECAUSE YOU ARE A CARD HOLDER. IF YOU DO NOT CHARGE ANYTHING, THEY WILL CLOSE YOUR CHARGE ACCT. AFTER ABOUT SIX MONTHS. SO GO DOWN AND SPEND TEN DOLLARS ON CHEAP JEWELRY. WHATEVER. MY MAIN POINT IS THERE IS REAL HOPE. I ONLY HAD INSUFFICIENT CREDIT HISTORY SO WAS EASIER FOR ME. BUT EVEN BAD CREDIT LIKE YOURS ABSOLUTELY CAN BE REPAIRED. HOPE THIS HELPS. I PRAY FOR YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS OF NAZARETH. LAMB.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for current to come soon. We have no electricity at home. Even the inverter also is finished. Maybe some problem in the power house we don't know. Since yesterday light is giving some disturbance. Many are facing the same problem in our area. Even neighbours also. Don't know what has...
Replies
11
Views
138
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 – “I have strayed like a lost sheep. Seek your servant, for I have not forgotten your commands.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is the final verse of Psalm 119, and it captures a heartfelt plea from the...
Replies
11
Views
69
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 18:19 : A brother wronged is more unyielding than a fortified city; disputes are like the barred gates of a citadel. A Prayer for Reconciliation and Unity Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we come before You acknowledging how fragile...
Replies
10
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom