Please pray for ### and ###. That the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi

Servant of All
Please pray for ### and ###. That the issues we are having with our throats will be nothing serious. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for me and my upcoming (Monday afternoon) appointment with an eye doctor. My left eye has been 'bothering' me quite a bit lately. Please pray also for my stomach issues and ask God to Help me with my...
Replies
10
Views
190
Please pray that God will help me and guide my hands giving my cat ### her medication right now. Please pray that she will just eat and swallow the treat the meds are in and she won't fight me and I won't have to shove it down her throat. Thankyou. In Jesus name I ask of these things amd in...
Replies
11
Views
175
Please pray that God will help me give my cat her medication right. Please pray that God will allow her to just eat the treat the meds are in without her fighting or spitting it out or me having to cram it down her throat. Please pray that God will help me do this right now. Thank you. In Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom