Please pray for ### and I. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
367
i have been a single mom almost 5 years now , in this 5 years i need talk to a man or had any kind of relationship, but recently i feel i need some one in my life, but i don't have anyone if some one try to talk to me i ignore, i saw lot of bad news how crazy this world is , i am praying to god...
Replies
11
Views
146
Posted before here, things have been bad this month and not improved since. My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me at the beginning of the month. We had arguments and things escalated and now I am here, heartbroken and in despair. I made mistakes and made him very angry with them. I...
Replies
8
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom