Please pray for ### and ###. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

secondtonone

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my family. I have a son with special needs. I cannot work regular hours. I can only work part time. I run a small business from home but this year has been really bad. I need a financial breakthrough. Pray God will open the windows of heaven and pour out blessings I will not have room to contain as he promised in his word. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. God, thank You for the blessings in this family's ### and also the business. I pray the coming months show tremendous fruit and growth in both for Your glory. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
9
Views
171
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
9
Views
156
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That my son is okay and...
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom