Please pray for ### and ###, for resolving ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me and my workplace, for resolving all of the problems there and within me about this work.

Please pray for ###, who is sick, hungry, alone, angry, and afraid.
 
May Y-H-W-H's divine will affect your life and ###'s life. I thank you for Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in this individuals life and more, I pray for this prayer in Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth's Name. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for the amount of prayers that went out for my husband's court cases. It did not go as I hoped it would, however... it went exactly how Jesus wanted it to go. Looking back everything worked out how it needed to for him and for our family. Please pray that sentencing goes well...
Replies
7
Views
327
My life is in crisis, more than I can handle. I don't have control over my life. I'm in distress and facing family issues, academic issues, financial issues, disappointment gifted by the women that I loved the most (relationship issue). Now, I'm feels like my soul is dying. Needed prayer for my...
Replies
7
Views
274
Please let our internet and telecommunication provider resolve this mess with our internet connection and bills that are allegidely not covered. Lord please in Jesus name!!! They are calling us as tgey promise. They only call us to i form us that we owe them money!! Please Lord. I hate...
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,367
Messages
16,798,903
Members
649,877
Latest member
Loroowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom