Please pray for ### and family. So many ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWooley97

Servant
Please pray for my daughter and family. So many things are happening in their family. I don't know if she is a Christian but I try to talk to my grandchildren about the Lord and Jesus Christ and whatever I can. They don't go to church. So please pray for their situation. My one grandson chipped his front tooth today and is a little worried about going to school if kids will make fun of him. Thanks for your prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers. My ### is ok about his tooth being chipped. I hope that my ### can afford to take him to the dentist to get it fixed maybe. The other requests are long-term so I will get you informed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So many on here are doing the opposite of what Jesus commanded. Jesus commanded the following, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and CARES OF THIS LIFE, and so that day come upon you unawares," Luke 21:34. MANY of you on...
Replies
9
Views
135
So MANY of you on here are NOT READY unto the day of the Lord! Truly this is the last generation where MANY will fall away from the faith. Oh well, I'm getting ready, and so are the chosen, few, elect. If the MANY on here want to do other things other do the most important thing which is being...
Replies
9
Views
301
Jesus I need help I have so many problems. Monday is going to be so difficult with my husband's court date and problems I have including I must get paper signed by doctor and he so far is ignoring my requests. Please let him do it or at least explain why he won't. Also, please let my son behave...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,391
Messages
16,787,669
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom