Please pray for ###, ### and ### and their ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###, ###, and ### and their children and grandchildren. ###'s husband and the girls' father has been arrested for child molestation. This is a total shock for all of us and they are in great pain. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. The other day my ### year old brother was arrested for allegations of sexually molesting our great-great niece more than ### years ago. This brother has always been in special education and have had the mindset of about a ### year old. He is now elderly with serious...
Replies
5
Views
259
Lord lord please please mightly mightly totally arrest mightly mightly oubidh cinvict arrest expose expel sack take ### licence away from him right now no delay for all the many many patients he has hurt botched now no delay in jesus christ namess
Replies
10
Views
219
Lord lord please please totally totally please mightly arrest totally convict totally punish expose expel sack ### now no delay for all the suffering he has caused me ao so so so many other patients please please lord absolutely no delay please lord in jesus christ namess in jesus christ namess
Replies
9
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom