Please pray for ### am getting desperate ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request as I am getting disheartened by the response that I am getting in my job search. I have applied for a few jobs and it is either wait and wait, and what is worse is that the previous job which I applied and interviewed for they did not select it for the position and luckily they...
Replies
9
Views
326
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
201
Good afternoon, I am in a state of emergency, 😭 I beg all believers, in desperation and in pain 🙏😭, to pray for my problem 😭😭😭😭😭. If I weren’t so desperate because of the situation, if I weren’t so desperate from the pain, I would not be asking for the prayers of other believers. We live in an...
Replies
9
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom