please pray for all the particular things I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please pray for all the particular things I am looking for desire to me made produced on the shelfs abundantly and to exceed my expectations please pray for the deepest desires of my heart to be real reality soon possible lord please in Jesus name grant me joy happiness a richer better quality life more friends more fiancés fulfillment love better stronger health please in Jesus name ###
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God guides me in things I am learning at my job.
Replies
5
Views
229
Please pray the things I am worried about work out in our favor this week. Please pray we are blessed with the money we need for bills, several home projects, and a few other things we need/want. Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future...
Replies
7
Views
318
Please pray the things I am worried about work out in our favor this week. Please pray we are blessed with the money we need for bills, several home projects, and a few other things we need/want. Please pray that we are blessed today with protection over every area of our lives and future...
Replies
9
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,208
Messages
16,797,147
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom