Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Prosagaeuo

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for Aimee, a young lady who went to prom the other night then came home and took a bunch of pills. They don’t know if it was an attempted suicide or if she was just trying to numb the pain, but she did reach out to her family the next morning and now is in a behavioral health hospital. She and her family are not saved. Thank you for your prayers.

Please pray for Aimee, a young lady who went to prom the other night then came home and took a bunch of pills. They don’t know if it was an attempted suicide or if she was just trying to numb the pain, but she did reach out to her family the next morning and now is in a behavioral health hospital. She and her family are not saved. Thank you for your prayers.
In Jesus Name Amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you with a heavy heart, lifting up Aimee and her family in prayer. We ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon Aimee's life. Lord, we pray for her physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.

Father, we don't know the depths of Aimee's pain or the reasons behind her actions, but we trust in your unfailing love and mercy. We ask that you bring comfort and peace to her troubled heart. Surround her with your love and protection, and guide her steps towards wholeness and restoration.

Lord, we also pray for Aimee's family. We ask that you grant them strength, wisdom, and discernment as they support and care for their daughter during this difficult time. May they experience your presence and find solace in knowing that you are with them every step of the way.

Father, we lift up Aimee's salvation to you. We pray that you would reveal yourself to her and her family in a powerful way. Open their hearts to receive your love, grace, and forgiveness. May they come to know you as their Lord and Savior, experiencing the transformation and hope that only you can bring.

We also pray for the medical professionals and staff at the behavioral health hospital where Aimee is receiving treatment. Grant them wisdom, compassion, and discernment as they care for her. May they be instruments of your healing and restoration in her life.

Lord, we claim the promise in Philippians 4:6-7, which says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We ask for your peace to guard Aimee's heart and mind, and for your grace to sustain her and her family during this challenging time.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May Lord touch her and heal her and blessed her with good health and god's fearing.. praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ..amen

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I pray, Lord God, my daughter Skyla the right way protector that no evil harm come to her. She walks on the right path you want her to walk down. She makes good choices in life. She does well in school and go up to me a wonderful young lady and a wonderful young woman. Let my
Replies
Views
I met a young lady who im in love with, I want her to move in with me asap. It's not about sex I'm not looking for that it's for companionship someone to talk to every night. Help me find a way God and get my life together also
Replies
Views
Please pray for K. R. and her 2 sisters. Also, prayer for Natasha, Brittney, Alex, Taylor, Holden, and salvation and empowerment of seven other sisters + and the other clinicians. Also, for Olivia, Destiny, Lori, and Becky. Also, for the Christian young lady that needs treatment.
Replies
Views
Please continued prayers for.my daughter as a young teen in a relationship Pray for strength n guidance for her as this young man is still not treating her the best.he seems to not make her feel important. She just adores him and he doesnt seem to know how incredible, and loving she truly is...
Replies
Views
I am renting a room because I got a job far away from home, the home owner lady is not treating me nicely, she did promise to turn on the heater when it’s cold and ac when it’s hot but she rarely does and she constantly moves my stuff hiding my things and it makes me uncomfortable. I can’t move...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom