Please pray for admin paperwork, appointments, for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray fro Wisdom to do the paperwork right please and APPROVED in JESUS name Father for give me show me compassion and i know you care .Thank you amen
Replies
11
Views
141
please pray that I have a productive day at work, and also complete important paperwork for ###. I need focus. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
330
Please pray for ### to find a person to drive her to her medical appointments until she is able to drive herself. Pray that I can get rid of the mice, out of the house--they have multiplied in the last 3 months. Pray that I do a good job and can work all of my hours this week around my 2 medical...
Replies
12
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom