Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I appreciate you sharing with us about ###’s health concerns. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to touch her with His healing hand, according to His will, and surround her with His strength. May God bless you as you reach out for prayers, friend.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for ### her surgery is next Monday and she is so trusting but now she is scared of the results. Like a black cloud over her head .. pray that Jesus lets her know He is near to her through this!
My beautiful dog ### has cancer, please pray for him. I lost my Dad in July and I'm not ready to lose my dog just yet. I know Jesus is merciful, please pray for me to have the grace to stand whatever may come. Thank you
Hi all, I am asking for prayers for ###: Info from his post As many of you know, over the last 3½ to 4 years, my wife, ###, has been battling a rare neurodegenerative disease called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). It has taken a tremendous toll on her body, and it has also affected me, our...