Please pray for a ### who is going through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for a ### who is going through a very difficult time and about to be admitted to the hospital. Also pray for his mother and sisters.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can one trust God for reconciliation in marriage while going through divorce? Even though God's shown separation?
Replies
9
Views
128
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
174
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,854
Members
650,320
Latest member
Weyr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom