Please pray for a very special friend of mine ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for a very special friend of mine who is going through a lot. He is going through a horrible break up and just found out that his mother has nodules on her thyroid! Please pray for their whole family going through this!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus you see everything and know everything nothing goes unseen. I am just tired of going back and forward with this person. Please I pray you will convict his heart and start making changes I beg you. Jesus I have shared many things and I have shared faith. Please have compassion LORD amen...
Replies
9
Views
286
Please pray for a friend of mine; she has breast cancer and it's spreading very quickly, and she and everyone are devastated. She has to have chemo and surgery. We all are praying for her. Everyone, please keep her in your prayers. I hate cancer; it's taking away our loved ones. I need everyone...
Replies
10
Views
418
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
619
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom