Please pray for a stable and compatible ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am humbly ask God for His mercy and grace. I'm struggling financial now, I have no job cause I stop working, God please help me. I know of your love and kindness, I need your answers. Hear my call oh Lord. I entrust all my burdens unto You. You know all of my needs, I love you Lord..Thank you...
Replies
7
Views
115
I would like to ask for a prayer request that I can find a client and stable job and stable home. I am a single mom of ### here in ###. I am in worries and frustration right now as I don't have money and job as I was laid off. Please pray that I can find a job ASAP. I have been sending...
Replies
9
Views
308
Please keep me in your prayers as I start working toward getting my CDL. I’m really trying to make a change in my life and get out of the rough situation I’m in. I’m hoping getting my CDL will give me a real opportunity to become more stable, support myself, and build a better future. At the...
Replies
14
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom