dst1044
Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for a quick financial blessing. I have to move by next week, as of today, I have to pay my car note and get about $### to move. In total, I need about $###. I will have about $### by next week. I do not want to borrow from my family/friends. I really do not think I could get the money from them anyway.
The worst part is I don't even know where I am going to move and I have a child to care for. I don't have any immediate family just cousins who can barely take care of themselves.
I am so discouraged right now. I know God has a plan- I don't know which direction to go in.
The worst part is I don't even know where I am going to move and I have a child to care for. I don't have any immediate family just cousins who can barely take care of themselves.
I am so discouraged right now. I know God has a plan- I don't know which direction to go in.
