Please pray for. a personal intention of mine. Please ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for a personal intention of mine. Please also pray that my session of deep tissue massage I am getting ready for gives great relief. Pray I will be able to come on here for a while today.

PRAISE REPORT: THE NEW MATTRESS I BOUGHT IS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!
 
Dear Father, please keep ### with joy, love, peace, comfort, and good health. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I humbly come before You with my prayers and intentions. Please grant me Your mercy, favour, protection, healing, and guidance in every area of my life. I pray for good health in body, mind, and spirit. Please heal me from every pain, sickness, discomfort, weakness, and hidden...
Replies
9
Views
171
I do not want to linger. I do not want to be disabled. I want to go. I need to go. Please be merciful and help me go.
Replies
9
Views
168
Healing Prayer for the following name ### ### (my special friend) cancer of the throat ### ### (My sister in law) end stage renal failure ### ### (my cousin) end stage of Breast cancer ### ### (my father) and ### ### (my brother) for his bad attitude which trying to break the peacefulness in our...
Replies
9
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom