Please pray for a miracle that my ...

Please pray for a miracle that my pregnancy is viable and my fetus is healthy. Pray that God amazes and shocks the doctors by bringing the heartbeat of my baby. Thank you all for praying. God bless you.
I’m so happy to tell you that God has answered our prayers and the pregnancy is viable. This time we could see a fetus. Please continue to pray for me and the baby. Pray that next scan the heartbeat of the pregnancy can be seen. Also, please pray that the bleeding and cramps stop completely. Thank you all for praying.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a miracle that my pregnancy is viable and my fetus is healthy. Pray that God amazes and shocks the doctors by bringing the heartbeat of my baby back. Thank you all for praying. God bless you
Replies
7
Views
744
Please pray for a miracle that my pregnancy is viable and my fetus is healthy. Pray that God amazes and shocks the doctors by bringing the heartbeat of my baby back. Thank you all for praying. God bless you
Replies
5
Views
402
Praise the Lord, prayer warrior. I am ###, medical doctor graduate. I have an exam which people say its very complex and unfair things happen. I have a licence exam fmge on October ###. I request you to pray for God to pass through His grace and favour. I believe with God this is possible, I...
Replies
10
Views
20
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom