Please pray for a miracle in my finance only ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nasira

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for a miracle in my finance only if ### and ### can pay my money I can at least be able to pay my rent. Lord have mercy
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
126
Lord, please hear my cry. I pray my finances increase Lord. I pray I receive a lump sum of money. So I will be able to pay off my debt. Pay the application fee for my apartment.
Replies
11
Views
356
I am in need of prayer. My financial situation is scary. I pray for increased improve finances in my life. It is hard to pay this rent. That is the amount of a mortgage. I only have ### months left of hopefully paying this high rent so I pray in Jesus name bless me with the financial miracle...
Replies
10
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom