Please pray for a miracle and financial ###

Vinetide

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for a miracle and financial breakthrough prosperity success
health wealth and happiness Green Card and the same for my ###'s
family and friends in Jesus name thank you all for praying for ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, I’m asking for a miracle of financial provision to help pay my rent for July. I like to plan ahead and just don’t have enough funds to pay. Job loss is not easy and I may face eviction if I don’t pay. In Jesus name please help me otherwise I’ll have to dip...
Replies
10
Views
442
Lord in Heaven I pray for financial miracle to settle both school and personal debts and complete my rural ### and pay for all ### term obligations in Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
297
I request for prayers regarding my financial situation, it has been on and on for ###. I'm in debts I can't pay all my bills, I have a sick sister whom rely on me. I need miracle and financial breakthrough to be able to overcome the situation and also help others who are in need. Amen
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom