PLEASE PRAY FOR A LOT MORE REALLY GOOD TRANSLATING FEMALES...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR ALOT MORE REALLY GOOD TRUSTING FEMALE FRIENDS TO COME INTO MY LIFE SOON THAT WILL BE A BLESSING TO ME AND ME TO THEM LORD PLEASE ENLARGE MY FRIENDS SOON AND BLESS MY TWO FRIENDS ### AND ### TO BE ALOT BETTER FRIENDS TO ME IN EVERY WAY BLESS THEM TO SPEND AND DESIRE TO SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH ME LORD GRANT ME THE FRIENDS AND THE FRIENDSHIPS I DESIRE PLEASE IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, Lord, touch, remove permanently, please absolutely all hard bits, all every lumby bumby hard bits, white bits, white spits, dark circles, hollows, lines, wrinkles under my left eye by your power, Lord, please make them absolutely...
Replies
7
Views
272
URGENT! ... Please kindly pray for my Special Good Friend, ###, to VDO-call me & reply to my messages ASAP. (He has been quiet since 23 June 2024 afternoon until now, it's more than a month already!) He went to the UK & Ireland for a month (18 May - 21 June 2024) to seek/ search for good...
Replies
10
Views
550
Please pray for me and my family lord I come to you every day and St Jude and Mary my mother and my angels to help me with my life decisions and needs I applied for many jobs today and all to do in what I love but the thing is I had a job and my client passed that I did love her and got attached...
Replies
8
Views
696
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom