PLEASE PRAY FOR A LOT BETTER RICHER HAPPYIER QUALITY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR A LOT BETTER RICHER HAPPYIER QUALITY OF LIFE FOR ### IN EVERY WAY IN EVERY AREA SOON PLEASE IN JESUS NAME
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for my ###'s father who is in hospice. Pray that he gets better and can live a quality life, and if it is his time, Pray for his Salvation and comfort his family. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
128
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
178
Yall please pray for my depression and sorrow. I've been through a lot recently and am still kinda traumatized, and I lost, prolly, all of my friends; they didn't help me, etc. I don't have any Christian friends, so it's really hard for me here. Also, the main thing is there was this girl, and I...
Replies
9
Views
419
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom