Please pray for a job and financial ###

Lord we

Please pray for a job and financial provision. Thanks
pray for work and for provision. We ask that you will make the money appear and that perfect job come along. We know that you have the right job picked out, but it is the waiting for your divine timing that is hard. We thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings, will you please pray for and come in agreement for the following. I have been applying to jobs non stop and have yet to hear any good news. I am getting a little disillusioned. Thank you Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your promise to provide for all my needs...
Replies
8
Views
169
Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
140
Heavenly father I come to you because I know that only you can help me and only you are a miracle worker lord I feel bad for asking but because you are my father you provide for me. Please may you bless me with my own home I am tired of renting lord I want something stable for my children please...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,349
Messages
16,810,020
Members
650,742
Latest member
Dhairyor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom