Please pray for a good parking spot so I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graceflownow

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for a good parking spot so I can take my ### to have some fun. Thank you! In Jesus Name Amen
 
Have no anxiety at all, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. Philippians 4:6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus Name. Father, I ask that You convict the hearts of the couple in Apartment ### to start parking their vehicles in near by their apartment unit, so that everyone can use they’re on parking spaces. They have more vehicles than parking spaces. Father, I ask...
Replies
6
Views
133
Father, We thank you that we have come this far by grace through prayers of others — no credit for us. We ask Continued Grace to Witness, to Secure Parking, attain Safety, Good Lock & Vehicle Repairs, Alarms, Angelic Protection. Power on Gospel, keep from temptation, sin and evil — evil people...
Replies
8
Views
160
I have been battling for my manager to lease out a parking spot to my unit for almost ### months. I simply ask that they rent out a parking spot in my building as I do not qualify for a city permit for street parking. They refuse to rent a spot out as my roommate already has one and they believe...
Replies
8
Views
446
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom