Please pray for a friend of mine. ...

My Dear friend ### has cancer just found out they started chemotherapy. Bless her my savior!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord Jesus, Please get these friend of mine to come back to Church. They come sporadically I would like to to talk to them they didn’t attend the Bible study and probably won’t unless they change their minds I pray they do. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
137
Dear Lord Jesus, Friend of mine is being targeted at work for hypocracy. Help ### get his way out. He is even thinking of hiring a lawyer please ### win. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
117
A friend of mine, a priest, has recently been feeling bad and has troubles with his heart and may be sick. I'm very worried for him since his health isn't exactly great. I pray for him every day for healing, but I believe he needs others' too.
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom