Please pray for a friend of mine he is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfrontroth69

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for a friend of mine; he is so confused and doesn't know which way to go with his sexuality. He grew up without a Dad, and the people he hangs around are evil. He needs to be out of this lifestyle that is bringing him into destruction. So pray for his desires to change to women and to God, and for the people that he is with to leave and never come back. No more contact. I love this man a lot and I know he is not homosexual. He says one day he is not and the next he says he is. Also, have his life be miserable, for him to be in a pig pen experience for him to come to the Lord. Thank you, ###. His name is ###, my friend. Again, thank you.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father hold ### in the palm of your mighty hand and touch his self esteem, his identity, his heart with your healing love. Restore him and heal the wounds that have confused him. Make him feel good enough about himself to not be attracted to the same sex. Give him Your peace and a sense of well-being. In Jesus name I ask.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Friend of mine is being targeted at work for hypocracy. Help ### get his way out. He is even thinking of hiring a lawyer please ### win. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
116
Dear lord Jesus, Please get these friend of mine to come back to Church. They come sporadically I would like to to talk to them they didn’t attend the Bible study and probably won’t unless they change their minds I pray they do. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
131
A friend of mine, a priest, has recently been feeling bad and has troubles with his heart and may be sick. I'm very worried for him since his health isn't exactly great. I pray for him every day for healing, but I believe he needs others' too.
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom