Please pray for a dear friend of mine and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Friend of mine is being targeted at work for hypocracy. Help ### get his way out. He is even thinking of hiring a lawyer please ### win. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
117
A friend of mine, a priest, has recently been feeling bad and has troubles with his heart and may be sick. I'm very worried for him since his health isn't exactly great. I pray for him every day for healing, but I believe he needs others' too.
Replies
9
Views
166
Hello family in Christ, I am asking for prayers for my friend ###, whom I haven't seen in over a year since our paths separated. She left suddenly without a goodbye, and my heart has been heavy with missing her and wondering if she is safe. Please pray that God brings deep peace and comfort to...
Replies
10
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom